Wunderman söker en Social Media Manager
Are you fluent in Swedish and English? Do you have a passion for social media? Would you like to work in a digital marketing agency? Then you might just be the one we are looking for at Wunderman Nordic in Sweden!
Läs mer om jobbet som Social Media Manager på Wunderman eller fortsätt att läs:
A digital leader within customer relations
Wunderman Nordic is a unique organisation, delivering high-impact digital marketing experiences that enrich and evolve brand-consumer relationships.
With the brain of a consultancy and the heart of an agency, we work with some of the most admired brands within sport, fashion, FMCG, retail, travel & hospitality, pharma and finance.
What will your day look like?
In the role as our new Social Media Manager, you will be an integrated part of our client’s marketing department. Based primarily at the client, you will be responsible for testing, updating and driving the client’s social media channels. More specifically, your tasks include:
• reviewing, translating and localizing English content into Swedish
• create content calendars
• close collaboration with media agency on paid social campaigns
• monitoring and analyzing online conversations & content performance to deliver audience understanding, trends and insights
f• acilitating collaboration between teams
• social consulting for the local market, helping to train and guide client.
Who are you going to work with?
You will become part of an international environment where you will get plenty of opportunity to develop your personal and professional skills.
What do you bring to the table?
As a person, you are a positive, outgoing and socialable team player. You have a creative mind-set, yet you are structured and pay great attention to detail. With your service-minded attitude, you thrive in an executing role where you must keep your eye on the ball to deliver high-quality content within deadline. In addition, you have:
• a relevant degree within marketing and/or communication
• a few years of experience with social media marketing, including copywriting and working with social media monitoring tools like Sprinklr etc.
• excellent communication skills in English and Swedish.
A global network, a Nordic family
Wunderman Nordic is part of the global Wunderman network with 200 offices in 70 markets, and proud to be the EMEA centre of excellence for omni-channel marketing and marketing automation.
At our offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo, 350+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts and creative minds of 40+ nationalities collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.